Learn what our employees love on the menu
We value the opinion of every individual whether it is our customers or our employees. So we took a poll last week to find out which food do our employees love. Guess what there are two winners. The first one has to be “Dosai” which is the specialty of the house and the second dish is mouthwatering “Chicken Tikka Masala”. Let’s discuss more these two dishes from our Indian Restaurant.
Dosa is a popular south Indian food. It is a super healthy dish having a good source of carbohydrate, proteins, vitamins, and fat. This dish is made from fermented rice batter mixed with black lentils (urad dal) and served hot with sambhar and coconut chutney. Dosa is a light and very easy to digest.
Talking about its varieties you can find following dosas at our restaurant:
- Plain Dosa: A golden brown crispy dosa served with sambhar and coconut chutney.
- Masala Dosa (Popular): Dosa filled with mashed potatoes
- Bangalore Dosa: Dosa spread with crushed sesame seeds, chili, garlic, and coconut crumps and filled with mild spices potatoes.
- Chicken Dosa: Dosa filled with spiced chicken mince.
- Uthappam: Soft, thick and fluffy dosa topped with tomatoes and onions.
Chicken Tikka Masala
It is a mildly spicy creamy north Indian chicken dish. Chicken tikka masala is made from roasted marinated chicken tossed with capsicum, chunky onion, and tomato-based sauce. This dish is also very popular in the United Kingdom and there are claims for its place of origin as the Indian subcontinent and United Kingdom
Main ingredients of the food are:
Chicken, Yogurt, Cream, Tomato, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Chilli, pepper, and coconut.
So, are you ready to taste these two amazing dishes at our Indian restaurant, Konkan? Well ! of course, you are, book a table now or order takeaway from our website. We would be waiting for you.